RapcoHorizon AHZV-20 20 Foot Hi-Z Mic Cable
20 Ft. Hi-Z Microphone Cable (Pin 2 Hot)
For plugging Hi-Z mics into unbalanced inputs. The outer jacket is a durable and flexible matte PVC compound. Since many Hi-Z mics have different pins hot, we give you your choice for your customer’s particular microphone.
Out of stockPrint
For plugging Hi-Z mics to unbalanced inputs. XLR female to 1/4″ mono connectors.
• Utilizing a serve shield process for quiet operation yielding maximum flexibility
• Matte jacket PVC material is very flexible yet durable with very low memory
• Pure copper conductor and shield
• (1) 24 gauge center conductors
• Individually tested for performance and quality
D.C. Resistance @ 20°C:
Bare annealed copper serve
25 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.