DigiTech Bad Monkey Distortion Pedal
The Bad Monkey Tube Overdrive gives your amp a boost just when you need it. It has been compared to the TS-808 but with having the unique ability to smooth out the distortion by use of the low and high EQ controls. Most overdrive pedals give you one tone control knob thus limiting your tonal options. You asked for a pedal that will maintain your guitar’s distinct tone and DigiTech delivered! With its rugged design, separate mixer and amp outputs, and amazing tonal options, this pedal truly is a Bad Monkey. From Blues to Rock to everything in between, it will give you that amazing overdriven tube amp sound that will keep begging you to crank it up!
Out of stock
- Level boosts the output level of your guitar signal.
- Low adjusts boost and cut of bass frequencies.
- High adjusts boost and cut of upper harmonics.
- Gain provides smooth tube amp distortion to your sound.
- High adjusts boost and cut of high frequencies.
- Dual Outputs. The Amp output is for connecting directly to a guitar amplifier. The Mixer output features Cabinet Emulation circuitry for connecting directly to a mixing board or recording device
Max Input: 1 MOhms
Max Output: 100 Ohms
Power Supply: 9V Alkaline Dry Battery
Power Consumption: 4.8Watts (w/optional PS200R power supply)
Battery Life Approximately 18 hours (with continuous usage)
Dimensions: 4 15/16″(L) x 3 1/8″(W) x 2 1/8″(H)
Unit Weight: 1.38 lbs.