JBL JRX 212 12 Inch Passive Loudspeaker
12 in. Two-Way Stage Monitor Loudspeaker System
The JRX212 is a portable, twelve-inch, two-way speaker system designed specifically for live performance stage monitoring applications and tripod mounting applications.
Only 1 left in stock
- JBL 12 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers “coherent summation” in the crossover region.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speaker to tilt 10°for more uniform audience coverage.
Power Rating: 250 W / 1000 W
Frequency Range (-10 dB): 60 Hz – 20 kHz
Frequency Response (±3 dB): 80 Hz – 18 kHz
Sensitivity (@1m): 98 dB SPL (1w/1m)
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Recommended Amplifier Power: 250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms
Maximum SPL: 128 dB
Nominal Dispersion: 90º x 50º
Crossover Frequency: 2.1 kHz
Dimensions (H x W x D): 584 mm x 399 mm x 325 mm (23 in x 15.7 in x 12.8 in)
Weight: 19.5 kg (43 lb)
High Frequency Driver: JBL 2414H-C , 1″ exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition™ Waveguide
Low Frequency Driver: JBL M112-8
Input Connectors: Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25 in TS phone jack (x1); parallel