D’Addario ENR71 Light Half Round Bass Strings
.045-.100, Half Round Bass Strings
ENR71’s combine the playability of common 45-100 gauged sets with the benefits of an exclusive “Half Round” manufacturing process. This set is fit for long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches.
Only 1 left in stock (can be backordered)
Free Shipping Or Local Pickup On All Orders!
D’Addario Half Round bass strings are wound with pure nickel, then precision ground, leaving the outer surface smooth and semi-flat while retaining the flexibility of round wound strings. D’Addario’s exclusive heat treating process ensures that Half Rounds retain their round wound brightness and sustain.
- 45-100 gauged set with the benefits of an exclusive “Half Round” manufacturing process
- Brightness and tension similar to standard round wound strings with smoother feel
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .045, .065, .080, .100
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
There are no reviews yet.