Fisher Gold Bug 2 Metal Detector
Fisher Gold Bug 2 With 10 Inch Coil Gold Nugget / Electronic Prospecting Metal Detector
The MOST Sensitive VLF Gold Hunting Detector Ever Made
Extreme Sensitivity to Small Gold Nuggets
High Precision Dual-Control Ground Balance
Iron Disc Mode for Iron & Hot Rock Rejection
Deep Target Audio Boost
Lightweight & Hip-Mountable
Available with a 10” Elliptical Waterproof Search Coil
Operating Frequency: 71 kHz
Five Year Warranty
Out of stock
THRESHOLD: Small shaft on rear of control housing, controls threshold tone. • MODE: Three‐position toggle switch:
1. IRON DISC Mode for iron discrimination.
2. NORMAL Mode for normal All Metal operation.
3. AUDIO BOOST Mode for hearing faint, deep targets.
• BATTERY TEST/SENSITIVITY: Dual‐purpose potentiometer with switch for Audio‐Tone battery test, controls sensitivity to targets, electrical interference and ground minerals.
• GROUND REJECT: Dual‐knob control used to electronically tune the electronics to ignore ground minerals. A small, single‐turn coarse adjust knob is stacked on a large, 16‐turn fine tuning control.
• VOLUME: Turns the power on and controls signal response volume.
• HEADPHONES: Jack for most mono and stereo headphones with 1/4‐inch plug.
- Powerful 71kHz Operation for extreme sensitivity to small gold nuggets
- IRON DISC Mode rejects iron (trash) targets and hot rocks
- Resistant to dust and moisture
- Boosts audio signal of small and deep targets
- Convertible to hip‐mount or chest‐mount
- Weighs only 2.9 lbs.
- Quartz-crystal locked electronics
- Uses two drop-in, 9 V batteries
- Dual-knob ground control for coarse and fine adjustment
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.